Upcoming Webinar: Lessons for Consumer Goods Manufacturers in the Post-Pandemic Future
Join AVEVA on March 17th when we interview Lora Cecere, founder of Supply Chain Insights and author of the Supply Chain Shaman blog.
When? | Wednesday, March 17 at 8AM PT
Recently, Lora wrote about how the pandemic will define a new age of supply chain management. to further delve into what this means for manufacturing and supply chain operations based on her three decades of experience working with leaders in the Consumer Products industry.
Questions AVEVA will be asking Lora:
- How has the pandemic set the stage for a new age of supply chain management?
- How did the pandemic expose the weaknesses in demand management?
- Why is supply chain segmentation important? And how are leaders addressing this?
- What is the current state of the linkage between the supply chain and the plant?
- How will plant performance expectations be impacted as the focus shifts to agility?
- What does it mean to be resilient?
- Why should manufacturing spend more time on the design of work processes?
- How can companies enable “continuous innovation” in manufacturing?