Use Historical Playback Inside of InTouch OMI
The Historical Playback feature provides the capability to play back historical data from a local or remote Historian Server.
As long as the data is being historized, you can use the playback mode to visualize the historical data for a specific duration of time.
Download this tech note to learn the step-by-step procedure to set up, configure and use the Historical Playback feature in InTouch OMI ViewApps.
The tech note contains these detailed tasks:
- Configuring and starting the Playback Service
- Historizing Galaxy Data to Historian
- Creating symbols with attribute references and Historical Playback widget
- Creating InTouch OMI $ViewApp an embedding symbols in it
- Using Historical Playback mode in Runtime