Register for the Application Server 2017 Training Before It’s Too Late!
If you are not registered and are needing to get trained on Application Server, this is the last scheduled 2019 training in Irvine for Application Server 2017!
When? | July 9-12
Where? | Irvine
This is a four-day, instructor led class designed to provide an overview of the features and functionality of Application Server.
This course provides lectures an hands-on labs to supply and reinforce the knowledge necessary to use these features and functions for plant modeling.
- Create a new application
- Model the plant floor
- Employ rapid prototyping using a data simulator
- Acquire data from field devices
- Configure data communication redundancy
- Work with alarm and jistory configurations for the application
- Maintain application functionality using import and export
- Define the security model for the application
- Implement .NET scripting to enhance application functionality
- Back up and restore an application
For more information or to register for the training, click here.